I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

On the New Year.

It’s been a while since I moved into my new apartment, I’ve gotten comfortable here, even though I was originally uneasy about leaving the town I had lived in for 21 years of my life. This is a nice apartment; it’s really comforting to have my own washer and dryer, even if they’re in my closet next to the stinky cat box. I’m pretty happy here, even though I’m still poor and still living with the mere basics of life, food and bills, although my credit cards are both maxed out and receiving late fees. It’s hard, but I’m getting by on the bare minimum. My mother spoke to the lawyer today, and he said that the decision should be coming any day now, but that’s not very comforting, considering the decision was supposed to have come in 30 to 90 days, and I went to court at the very end of August.

I’ve been under a lot of stress for ages now, and it seems to be finally catching up with me. My weight is steady between 221 and 224, my sleep patterns are crazy, and I have a very nasty canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip. It’s really been bothering me, and my mom finally brought me some Orajel and Popsicles to relieve the pain I’ve been suffering through the past couple days.

But, in the end, today is just another day, I’m going to make some white rice, and hope everything works out ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home