I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sleep and Sickness.

Sleep has done me wrong lately. I sleep and I sleep and when I wake I feel like I haven’t slept at all. Or I sleep, and I sleep and I wake up with my head and nose so stuffy that I just feel like lying down again. Between the depression and the physical SHIT that I’ve been going through in the past day, I just feel like I want scream, but I can’t.

The only thing I seriously hate about being on medications for my bi-polar disorder is the fact that I cannot generally take any decongestants. And 90% of the time when I start feeling sick, I get majorly congested, sinus headaches and lots of pressure. It’s disgusting, and it hurts, and I fucking hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home