I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another day, another cliché.

I woke up at about 6:30 this morning having to use the bathroom so badly that I thought if I bent over my bladder might explode. Went back to sleep (after running to the bathroom of course), and got up again at 11. Felt surprisingly lonely when I woke up, that doesn’t usually happen with me. I called my mom, she showed up around 12:30 or so with Wendy, otherwise known as “Only-woman-who-swears-more-than-I-do”, that’s her Indian name you see. She hung out in my living room, sitting in the large empty space between my recliner and the sliding glass door, and filled out her bills while my mom cleaned the litter box and I sat on the couch with my laptop for a bit. We went to Meijer, I didn’t really NEED a lot more food, but I ended up spending 37 dollars (there was only 36.90 left from my food stamps that I got on the 7th. 149 dollars for a months worth of groceries is completely unreasonable. I might live alone but groceries aren’t any less expensive because I’m only buying them for one person. I shop sales and such, but I’m not willing to buy only generic brands. I’ve tried generic cereals and stuff, they’re crap, no matter what anyone says.

Bought a B Complex vitamin today at Meijer, along with 2 bath bombs, and a few other household essentials. Lean Cuisines were on sale, and with my mother’s encouragement I bought a pint of Rum Raisin ice cream. After all, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and I have nobody to spend it with other than Dr. House, and Kyo. But the former is behind a Television screen, and the latter is in Japan, so instead I’ll cuddle up with a bit of decadent ice cream and my cats.

I need to reinstall Windows again on this piece of shit machine (aptly named “Craptop”). I think I’ll do that tomorrow. Get it out of the damn way so I can stop seeing that little icon on my system tray and thinking “God I have to reinstall Windows again”. It’s really unreasonable that I can’t activate my copy of Windows on this laptop…

I…just activated it. I have no idea how I managed that, but apparently Windows is now activated. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS. What the bloody fucking hell…it wouldn’t activate before… Oh well, who gives’ a flying fuck! I don’t have to reinstall! Whee! Yay desu!

Tomorrow, before Rum Raisin + House, I’m going to Dr. Singhal’s office with my mother and Wendy, we were going to go on Wednesday, but Wendy couldn’t get an appointment then, and offered to drive us all. Since the last working car in the family (mine) is dead, having a ride there and back is crucial  

I’m off to bed soon, my body’s getting tired and as soon as I pop my pills my mind’ll be there too. Walked 30 minutes, getting odd stitches and soreness though. My ribs and generally tummy area hurt, and while I walk, the old soreness in my leg has been acting up. When I was really little, my inner left thigh hurt a lot, up near the ball of the hip mostly. It went away mostly when I got older, but it hurts sometimes when I do a lot of walking, leading to my limp now and then. It hurts a lot when I walk on the treadmill, but completely stops when I do. Odd.

Oh well, in general, life is good, it might be cold as fuck outside, but I’m happier than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home