I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Friday, February 03, 2006

Days Go By

I woke up in a good mood finally; I wish I knew what triggered the good moods upon waking, so I could do it every day before I go to sleep. I’m dressed, my teeth are brushed, my hair is brushed and in a ponytail, and I walked ¾ of a mile on the treadmill. I probably could have done a mile, but I started getting a stitch in my stomach.

Still, I’m planning to ask Dr. Singhal to either up or change my anti-depressant. One good day is great, but a month full of good days is really what I want.

Yesterday wasn’t great, I was pretty down and spent the day sitting on the couch up until the time I decided to do my laundry. For the first time since I’ve moved into this apartment my laundry is all done, save for what I was wearing yesterday. It never really hung over my head or anything, but it does feel somewhat good to have it all done, for now at least.

My mom is taking things better than she was last week, but she’s a fountain of optimism. I don’t understand how someone can be so hopeful when they live in the same world that I do.

I canceled my long-running subscriptions to BeBoys Gold and Shoxx magazine and I feel like crap about it. I don’t have the money to pay for them anymore, but I still want to have them.

Randomly, I want to watch Fern Gully, but I haven’t had it on video/DVD for the longest time. It was on my Dad’s house, on VHS, he probably threw it out when Penny moved in, at any rate, I don’t have a VHS player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home