I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I love Spaghetti-O's

It feels like my hair might be thinning out. That bothers me, I’ve always had thick and healthy hair, but I’ve been losing it a lot for the past year or so. I started taking Biotin though, which on top of breaking down carbs and fat is supposed to help hair and nails. Perhaps it will get thicker after using that for a while.

I woke up feeling less dead today, yet still a bit later than I would have hoped to. That’s due to the fact that I had the hardest time getting to sleep though. I had oatmeal and half-caf coffee with breakfast, then took my walk. Stretched out a bit, walked a quarter mile, then the plug that turns on the treadmill popped out, and I had to start fresh. I walked 2/3 of a mile, so I figure that should even out to about one.

Did a little writing last night, and today, out of boredom and lack of things to watch on television, I’m working on watching the Japanese version of “Dark Water”. It took a lot of effort to actually get working though. All the media players I have acted differently with it. VLC had no sound, Media Player and Real Player both stuttered and jerked. Winamp finally decided to play it correctly, but the sound is very low, even though my laptop is turned up as far as it will go. God forbid anyone message me right now, my eardrums might burst.

I’m sort of tired and lonely, physically tired, as if I’ve had to push too hard lately. It’s probably because I’m due to start my period in the next 2 days or so, but it’s crappy nonetheless. I’m still not very depressed, just…lonely and worn out.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home