I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Made with the Finest Peanuts.

I haven’t written in the past few days but I really have meant to.

But I’ve been pretty much bed/couch ridden since the 19th, when I started my period. Between the horrific cramps and the mood swings brought on by the monthly curse. There was lots of sleeping, I think I slept at least 24-28 hours in a 2 day period, to try to just sleep through the worst of the cramps. Lots of sleeping with House running on my laptop for background noise; I even passed out on the couch for 6 hours.

Yesterday Wendy brought my mom over and we went to Target for a humidifier. It’s a 1-gallon cold mist humidifier sort of shaped like an elephant. The mist comes out of the nose. It’s already doing a good deal of help, the kitties are less zappy, and the air feels less dry. Plus the tank stays full for over 8 hours, and it has an auto shut-off. I also got some necessities, deodorant, lotion, shaving cream, and some bread and other groceries at Kroger.

Mom finally got her car fixed, and the other day she called my dad and talked to him about helping me get mine fixed. However, she wants to wait until the spring so there’s less chance of the doors freezing shut so we can get those fixed as well. There’re so many things wrong with my poor car, but at least mom can come over every other day now.

I missed my walk for about 3 days while I was incapacitated because of my period, but I’m getting back on the right track, I did it yesterday, and I’m planning on doing 1 and ¼ mile today.

Update: Did the 1&¼ and I feel like a million dollars, now if I only HAD the million dollars…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home