I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jam Tomorrow...

Yesterday was a damn decent day. I woke up feeling sluggish and foggy as usual, but after a bit I shook it off. I took my walk, one and one-fourth of a mile, and then I cooked up the “Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage” that was sitting in my fridge. I heated up some leftover cauliflower, pea pods, red peppers, and cheddar noodles on the side, and it was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. In fact, it’s one of the best meals I’ve ever cooked for myself, and two thirds of it was leftovers. I finished off the rum raisin for dessert, bad of me, but the meal was just that good; it deserved a fattening and fantastic dessert. Mum came over before I went to sleep, and Haiiro played with the catnip for the first time, in his sweet little goofy way.

Today, was far less decent. I managed my walk, but the day did not treat me well…don’t wanna talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home