I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

ONE DAY I WILL !#$@ YOUR PARENTS!

A lot of sources and screennames on the internet have been telling me that 30 minutes of walking at 2.5 miles per hour is not enough. It’s too slow, it’s too little.

Well, if walking 2.5 miles per hour for 30 minutes is a walk in the park for these people, good for them. But it’s a fucking marathon for me.

I just walked 30 minutes, at a 5% grade, at 2.5mph. According to the nifty little calculator at www.caloriesperhour.com, I burned 295.5 calories. I also worked up a hell of a nasty sweat, and my back, and legs are significantly sore. It will go away, but the calories I burned will not come back.

I need to stop worrying so hard about what other people say is right for me.

I know what’s right for me.

That’s all that I need to know.

Psst! 30 minutes at 2.5mph is exactly 1&1/4 miles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home