I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sleep of the Just

As I spend this morning sitting with my obligatory oatmeal and a cup of tea, trying to shake off the drowsiness that I feel after every good night’s sleep, I wish that I could wake up feeling alert and perky. I opened my eyes at 9:30am, after at least 10 hours of good sleep, and the first thought that goes through my mind is “I want to go back to sleep”. There’s no wonder as to why my sleep schedule is so fucked up, why I continually get up past noon. It’s irritating, sincerely.

I slept well enough; I always do, but shaking off the sluggish feeling of sleepiness is hard as ever. I ate two packets of oatmeal (two servings, but I wake up feeling hungry as hell) a banana, and a cup of tea, and I’m still sluggish and foggy. And hungry. That’s the really frustrating thing. My appetite is crazy. 2 packets of oatmeal (300 calories, 4 grams of fat) a banana (around 100 calories?) and a cup of tea with sugar (hmm…28 calories?)…and I’m still very hungry. Physically mind you, not the boredom, nothing better to do, just want to eat because I want to eat hungry. My stomach is growling, churning, and being irritating generally.

I’m going go try and take my walk, maybe it’ll perk me up.

It didn’t :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home