I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters

Yesterday was a decent day, I did laundry, dishes, made tofu stir-fry (which was great except for the fact that I seemed to undercook the tofu a little), walked a mile and a half, and got a few things at the grocery store (water, rice cakes, shampoo, conditioner, finishing spray, and deodorant).

Where has this burst of energy and motivation come from? I’d like to think it’s from meeting a new friend, and the prospect of dating once again, but in actuality, I’m more terrified of what could go wrong, than I am looking forward to what could go right. If I’ve been fantasizing, I’ve been fantasizing about everything I could do and say wrong, and what a disaster it could be.

I’m also going over the mental checklist of things I need to do to prepare for dating and (gulp)…sex.

On the short list, I need new shoes, maybe a gothy hair clip, and black, or very dark nail polish. On the long list…I need to go to the gynecologist and get on birth control, buy some decent underwear, shave/nair/veet my legs, and last but not least, mentally prepare myself for it.

Why did I suddenly think that going on a date was a smart move, now or at any other time in my life? Stupid me, stupid romance movies, stupid!

But, I’m going to try to be cool about it, not be pushy, not have any pre-conceptions or expectations (good or bad) and let him make the first move, and just relax until then. (As if I can relax >_>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home