I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

"You! Son with wang! You please ancestors!"

Exercise is Sexy.

If I’d heard someone state that two months ago, I would have laughed in their face, glared at them irritably and generally figured they were on crack. Afterall, exercise makes you sweat like you’ve been running for your life, smell like a gym locker, and hurts your joints and muscles. How can that be sexy?

One word, accomplishment.

Exercise isn’t easy, and it’s not generally fun, but when I’m done with that mile, mile and a quarter, or mile and a half, I’ve accomplished something that nobody, and nothing can take away from me. My depression can’t take it away from me.

My walk was one and a quarter miles today, after which I took a nice hot shower, I felt like a queen. Sweating bullets from head to toe, smelling like I’d forgotten deodorant for the past 3 days, and hot as hell, and I’ve never felt better.

I’m still not losing weight, but everyone that I’ve spoken to assures me that I’m going to be building muscle for a while, and I shouldn’t actually expect any weight loss right away. With the way my mood has been though, I’m not going to stop just because I’m not seeing results in my body.

P!nk has a new song out, called Stupid Girls, and it’s obviously aimed at celebrities like Paris Hilton and such, who are famous just because they’re famous, no talent, no brains, no substance. I like it, she’s a gorgeous woman, it’s a pity she’s straight; I read somewhere that she just got married. What a loss for the lesbian community.

Well I’m like a broken record aren’t I? “I took a walk, I did this, I did that”. Christ I’m boring.

Oh, spoke to Daren the other night; he instant messaged me while drunk on his 21st birthday. Maybe we’ll go out for dinner to catch up when he gets back from vacation, I doubt it though, he’s sort of flaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home