I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ragnarok Online ate my brain, and all unrelated thought processes.

Yeah, I don’t have a good reason for not writing any entries, other than I started playing Ragnarok Online, and let myself get obsessed. I neglected housework, exercise, diet, friends, and even music and my favorite TV shows for RO.

It’s clear what I have to do. I need to start walking every day again, start doing more around the house, and stop prioritizing a game. Because not only have I neglected these things, my mood has drastically changed.

I’ve been angry, seething, irritable, aggravated, and just generally pissed off, I’ve wanted to scream, tear things apart, throw the cell phone against the damn wall so I don’t have to answer it and talk to my mom ever 3 hours or so. She’s driving me crazy, I don’t want to have to take care of her, and control when she gets her medications, but she can’t be trusted with even 2 weeks worth of it anymore. Too much stress and pressure on me to take care of her like this. She’s only 42, she shouldn’t need me to take care of her like she’s a child. I don’t WANT to take care of her this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger polarpaul said...

I know how easy it is to get sucked into online activities. It sounds like you're already living your own Ragnarok trying to take care of yourself and your mom. I hope you're able to find some healthy release outside of the house.

Personally, I'm getting into poetry open mic readings.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home