I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 05's Post.

Tomorrow is 6/6/06, and of course there’s an unneeded amount of hype about it. The classic horror movie “The Omen” has been remade, and is being released. Hell Michigan is having a special 666 themed party, which I actually find kind of cute. But the only significance that this day holds for me is it’s my father’s birthday. I definitely have to call him and send him some good wishes.

I’ve stopped playing Ragnarok Online, because our server was having problems. The rest of the guild moved to a different server, so I’m finished playing. Not only do I not feel like restarting from scratch, but I’m more productive when I’m not spending hours on an MMORPG. When I get a new PC, and rejoin Everquest, I’ll limit myself to 2-3 hours a day, rather than wasting 6-8 hours on a video game. Besides, I have dozens and dozens of console games that I’ve been neglecting. I’m pretty close to finishing Suikoden V again, this time with all 108 stars of destiny. I figure I’ll start with Suikoden I next, and play through the series, as the chronological order is actually V – I – II – III – IV.

I’ve cooked a few nice meals recently, including Tofu Apple-Veggie stir-fry, and Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Green Pepper and Mushroom Sauce a la Ragu. Two things to remember for next time.

1: Skin the apples before adding them.
2: Cook the whole wheat pasta for longer than 9 minutes. Don’t trust test noodles.

I am ever so irritated with my mother today. She arrived at 11am, waking me up to ask me where her pills were. Unfortunately, the pills were in her purse and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I’ve only been awake for 10 hours or so, and most of it has been lying down on the couch trying to sleep. I’m still deliriously tired and probably going to pass out an hour or so after posting this…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home