I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Overproductive.

Time goes by and things move on and I go from writing no blog entries to several a day.

Just a few things to say this time.

Kage has been an absolute doll today, I gave him a new shakey mousie after he tore the feather tail off of the one he’s been working on, and he has been carrying it around in his mouth here and there, like it was his baby. I keep hearing it rattle when he goes tearing around the house.

I talked to Tricia, yes, the same Tricia I was badmouthing in the previous post, and she told me that she’s made a final decision on something we’ve been talking on an off about. When I get my SSDI, after I can get a new place away from my parents, she is going to get dual citizenship and move to Michigan with me. I love her to death. She has been my friend for over 5 years now, through mania and depression, through verbal abuse and guilt trips, through jealousy and bitterness and she’s stayed by my side the entire time. She’s no saint; we’ve torn at each other like rabid dogs on days when we were both angry, but in the end all we really did was help each other get that anger out. We may not be the perfect match, but I really don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t know she was there for me, and I know she feels the same way.

I feel loved. I feel warm and squishy and soft like fresh baked bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home