I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pirates go with everything, even tofu!

Ahh, naiveté and the way difference people display it is grand.

Jack is reminded of Elizabeth, in Mina’s intelligence, beauty and headstrong attitude that lead her to the decisions she makes. Watching her, and being near her, he sees history repeating itself and sees himself left alone. His shipmates already recognize that he has claimed Mina for his own; they see in his eyes and behavior what she cannot.

Mina, young and inexperienced, is unaware of what the feelings in chest mean. The flutter of her heart, the painful tug when she thinks about her real home, the man in France she is betrothed to. Mina has no idea that the seeds of love were planted when she first sat in the cabin with the pirate, when she let down her defenses and let him in.

Love is grand, even imaginary love!

I’ve always been in love with CHARACTERS as opposed to people. I suppose to even things out in the end I’ll just need to find a person who’s a real character in their own right. But as it stands right now I am content to daydream and have no real lover. So much safer, so much easier, at least that’s how I feel. I’m sure those who have been married for 20 years would tell me I don’t know what I’m missing. But I’ll be a bachelorette for a while longer thank you, and enjoy being without the stress that a relationship can put on you.

I didn’t walk on the treadmill yesterday, I’m not sure if I’m lazy or just headstrong. I pass by the treadmill every time I’m in the kitchen and I just go “Nuuuuu” and walk back into the living room. So, yesterday Kinny and I roleplayed for a while, until all of a sudden her friends dropped by and she had to leave, to go do whatever people with large groups of friends do when they drop by. Damn her social life and my lack of one! No, I don’t mind really, it’d be very selfish of me to want her to be online at my beck and call for roleplaying any time I possibly could want it. Gets boring after a while too, half the fun is the waiting, the fantasizing about what they might say next.

Woke up at 2 today, right on schedule, but mom tells me that tomorrow we have a pdoc appointment at 1:40pm. It’s at least 40 minutes away, and we have to visit my dad before to get the money for the doc…

Holy crap, my upstairs neighbors are being really loud, stomping around, dropping things, making my cats look upstairs with that curious, ears back, wtf look on their face.

Well, all of that aside, today I’ve decided I’m going to focus on at least doing ONE thing. I’m going to have a good meal, BBQ tofu and Asparagus. No putting it off, no lazing around until Kinny gets online. I’ve got food to cook and by god I’m going to cook it. In fact, I’m going to go drain the tofu now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home