I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Sunday, June 25, 2006

So the storm has passed, as it may be.

The really shitty part of my period is usually the first two days, maybe three, where I am in constant, unbearable pain. Mortrin 800, originally prescribed for my back pain, helps. Heat also helps, and I wear these neat little disposable “one use only” heated pads that you stick to the inside of your undies.

So far I’ve been productive. I fed the birds, showered, watered the hibiscus, and had waffles, mango, and rice cakes for breakfast. I could probably do without the rice cakes, but I’ve got a voracious appetite today. I rarely eat on those first two days, most foods nauseate me on sight.

I finally corralled my friend Kinny for a good 5 hours of roleplaying last night. (I stapled her to the chair, hehe!). I’m so bored lately, and so apathetic about doing things, that roleplaying is the only thing I’m really looking forward to. I post on message boards, I watch television and listen to my music, but I’m really enjoying the RP time. Because of my general dislike and unwillingness to meet new people, especially in fan related communities, I only have two people that I roleplay with anymore. Kinny is around a lot, but has odd emergencies and things that take her away from the PC. Tricia finally got her computer fixed, but her new boyfriend still remains more important than me.

Example: Her PC has been broken for over a month, she has talked to me at least 20 minutes throughout this whole time. She has called her boyfriend everyday. The day her PC gets fixed, she chats with me for about an hour until it’s time to call her boyfriend. Some best friend eh? Calling the boyfriend still has priority over talking to the best friend, even though it’s been a month since she’s done so. I’m bitter, but I have every right to be. Lust (not love, she’s never even met this guy face to face) does really stupid things to people.

So it’s 4:24pm, I’ve been up for two hours, and my day is complete. I have nothing else to do other than eat my other meals, chat with people on the internet, and talk with my mother on the phone. Speaking of, Rick wanted to know if you can sell houses on eBay. He’s an idiot. What are they planning on selling the house? Where are they, and my aunt and uncle who live in the basement (fully furnished) planning on living? What the hell do they have in mind wanting to sell the house when they’re planning on moving me back into it this October? Maybe that’s not why he wanted to know, but I have a strong feeling that it is. He’s got this great idea that we’re going to built a house, with two levels, with enough room for me, them, and grandma and grandpa. He’s an idiot, a complete and utter idiot. Our family has lived in that ranch for 21 years. We own it outright. Where the hell does he even THINK that building a new house at this point in time is a good idea? Especially with the money problems we’re having now. Creditors and credit companies are calling so often that when my mom’s landline got turned off they just left it that way. I just cannot begin to fathom why Rick thinks this is a good idea, or why my mom would be willing to go along with him.

I guess love does stupid things to you too. For my sanity, and my intelligence, I hope I never fall in love again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home