I decided I needed to take my pants off. It improved my disposition greatly.

I’m just a regular woman, living in Michigan, 22 years old, 2 cats, there’s nothing extraordinary or fantastic about me, so I assume that my thoughts can’t be too exciting to anyone other than myself. But that’s quite all right, because this blog is first and foremost, for myself and nobody else. This will hold the chronicles of my boring life as I try to change myself for the better, I’m hoping to write every day, or every other day at least, but we’ll just have to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States

Saturday, July 08, 2006

So THAT'S why the rum's always gone...

After nearly a week of absence Kinny has showed up, much to my relief. It turns out she had gotten a nasty summer cold and has been under the weather for the entire week. I had a feeling that something was wrong, she just doesn’t up and disappear like that.

I feel very relieved, doubly so that she felt good enough to RP with me.
I almost feel guilty about asking her to roleplay, but in the end I know it’s not just for me, she wouldn’t have been roleplaying with me for 3 some years now if she didn’t enjoy it too. I of course made it perfectly clear that if she wasn’t feeling well enough that we didn’t have to roleplay.

So mom and I went out to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest today. She showed up at 11:00am, even though we were planning on seeing the 2 o’clock show. I woke up at 11:30, and heard someone moving around, so I couldn’t fall back to sleep. She braided my hair, and I put on my tank top with the skull and crossbones on it, because I don’t yet have my “Sparrow’s Wench” t-shirt. We buy tickets at the theater, she puts about a gallon of butter on the popcorn (and on her hands in the process) and we sit down to watch.

The previews are terrible, not one good-looking movie in them. Hollywood’s going downhill, granted, it has been for years. The movie itself was good, but pretty long. 2 hours and 30 minutes is a lot when the theater is the average temperature of Antarctica. I liked the movie, mom liked the movie, and the rest of the theater seemed to as well. It’s always cute when people clap after movies.

At home, nothing’s very exciting. I chat with Rachel and Hikari, I look around for people to roleplay with and come up empty, doesn’t matter much anyway I think, I need to be patient and be very happy with the ones I have. Besides, Kinny and Tricia are the best, regardless of the duration between posts, between RPs, or whatever. They’re my friends, I feel a little guilty about trying to find new people, I haven’t acted this desperate in MANY years. I blame the movie, that’s gotta be thing, blame something other than boredom. As Rachel says, “I hate boredom, it’s so boring.”

I did manage to walk on the treadmill today, even though sitting in the theater for 2.5 hours had made me a little sore and tired, only 15 minutes but it’s good for me to stay in the habit. That’s all for now. I’m still roleplaying and watching Ghost Hunters; good end to a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home